Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sometimes, life gets a little overwhelming. This isn't to say that it's bad or things are going wrong, just that sometimes there's a lot that seems to be pressing. So, sometimes, I have to make lists to make my head go on straight(er). Such as this list of accomplishments to make me feel better.

Things I am proud of:

  • Keeping up on the dishes and keeping the kitchen wiped down/floors clean
  • Keeping up on the laundry
  • Making dinner most nights
  • Going to work every day, even when I don't feel super great
  • Cleaning out the fridge and wiping it down
  • Cleaning the microwave
  • Cleaning the windows
  • Signing up for and attending yoga classes
  • Finishing a box of spinach before it went bad
Also, side note: I am not confident the people who lived here prior to us did much cleaning... The grimy places that I have been cleaning since we moved in have had multiple years of grime underneath it. So, at least I'm doing better than that.

Happy January!

No comments:

Post a Comment